You can now apply for our new investment programme!
The STRT – Innovation Incubator project with the number of 2023-1.1.3-STARTUP-2023-00034 is implemented with the support of the National Research Development and Innovation Fund of the Ministry of Culture and Innovation, financed by the 2023-1.1.3 -STARTUP tender program.
What we offer:
- 20M HUF capital investment
- 10M HUF two-year intensive knowledge programme (details coming soon), including personal mentoring, courses, workshops, online learning materials.
- Founder-friendly conditions
What we expect:
- A team of at least three people with relevant knowledge and experience
- New idea on a startup-like topic, suitable for the international market
- Working, demonstratable prototype
- First revenue from first customers
The condition for submitting the Incubation Application is that the applicant team successfully participates in the prequalification process. You can start the prequalification process by clicking on the “I am interested in receiving an Angel Investment” button.
After successful pre-qualification, the Incubation Application must be submitted in the manner specified in the call.
Further information about the application can be requested by e-mail and by phone from STRT Invest Kft:
Phone: +36 (70) 428 4825
The conditions and methods for participating in the tender can be found in the following downloadable documents.
STARTUP FACTORY 2023 – Invitation to tender
STARTUP FACTORY 2023 – Operational guidebook
Incubation Application – Financial plan
General Application Guide for Calls for Innovation Support announced from the National Research, Development, and Innovation Fund after January 1, 2022, provided that the decision is made by December 31, 2023.
Incubation agreement Draft
Iratkozz fel hírlevelünkre!
Ha érdekelnek a híreink és a tanfolyamaink, iratkozz fel, így nem maradsz le semmiről!